Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Day- Weekend Projects


This may be a totally ambitious post, and I do realize Valentine's Day is only a few days away....but the hubby is working a super long day today (Saturday), it's snowy and cold out, and it gives me an excuse to head out to Target to buy some of these colorful and fun supplies. The girls will LOVE creating these projects. 

I'm thinking of attaching the crayon hearts to the valentine's McKenzie will hand out at school this coming week. How fun would they be instead of traditional candy!? And of course, the chocolate covered pretzels would be for her wonderful teachers that work with her each week. They deserve a reward for doing all that they do with those kids! She has learned so much this year. I can only imagine what she'll be doing and saying by the end of June.  

The other ideas are just cute and fun. Who wouldn't love waking up to cute heart notes all over your door reminding you of how amazing you are!?

 I blame all of this insanity inspiration on Pinterest. Really, I have no self control when I'm on there!

What are you doing to celebrate Valentine's Day with your kids and family?













No comments: