Sunday, February 5, 2012

Beating the winter blues...cook off time!



It's a Cook Off!

In order to break up this long Upstate, NY winter we are hosting a comfort food cook off. (I know this has been the mildest of winters, but still, who doesn't love a cook off?)

There are three categories, chili, chicken riggies, and pulled pork. YUMMY! Although I am pretty sure I will blow everyone else out of the water when it comes to my chicken riggies, it will be nice to see how others make these meals, or how they use them as sides.

Did you know you could make chili stuffed peppers? Or pulled pork fajitas, or chicken riggie pizza? So different, but could be absolutely delicious! SO, I am on a hunt for new creative ways to use these three ingredients in meals (other than the most obvious choices) any ideas?

No comments: