Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day Tea Party

It's still hard to believe that I am a Mom,...not to one child, but two amazingly beautiful little girls. I am blessed, and I remind myself of that almost daily as I watch other families struggle with issues that are out of their control. It's hard to really spend a moment letting a complaint slip from my lips when so many families are waiting for news from the doctor, or test result.  Although motherhood is hard at times, it's completely worth it. All of the moments laughing at Riley's "Riley-isms", or McKenzie's sassy attitude justifies my decision to be a Mom. At the end of the day it doesn't matter that Riley smeared poop everywhere, or went fishing in the toilet, or wont eat anything but broccoli, or the 3000 questions McKenzie asks in the three minute car ride to the store,..or the fact that she gets up an extra ten times after putting her to bed just to say "I love you",....because at the end of the day, I am blessed. 

McKenzie's Mother's Day Tea Party at SEAS











No comments: