Sunday, February 5, 2012

January Update

My Mom said to me,   "Remember these moments because they won't last forever..." and she couldn't be more right. January flew by. I'm not really sure where it went, or what we did, but I know it went quick.  We seemed to be busy every-single-day.  If it wasn't playing outside, dealing with Diva attitudes, traveling to visit family, wiping snotty noses, or dealing with the plague we were just spending some quality family time together.

 Here are some of the highlights of the month. 

Riley

First ponytail (and PINK bow)

 Sleepy time on Gamma


Hi Mom! I know how to take pictures on your  i-phone!


I'm a pretty good supervisor if I do say so myself (painting)


Ah! I'm the queen of the mountain! 




McKenzie

Snow day Fun!





Yes, I have a hoodie and hat on blowing bubbles outside, because I live in Upstate, NY and it can be 60 degrees one day, and -10 the next with ten feet of snow.

Little Miss Diva (the attitude went with it)

 Daddy-daughter time

 I'm a superhero! Just kidding, it's only me Mommy!

Ballet and Tap Lessons



No comments: