Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm loving fall!

We have had an unusual fall this year.  For a few weeks we had nothing but rain, and even snow (yes, in October) and then... BOOM! It's gorgeous out! We are talking mid 60's and 70's on and off for the past two weeks. It seems like every weekend is so full of fun, by the time Sunday night rolls around we are exhausted. I love all of the fun fall activities, and family time. Personally, I can't get enough. I love being able to open the windows for that crisp breeze blowing through my kitchen. And although I am *starting* to get the Christmas itch (how can I not, they have decorations up everywhere!) Here are a few of my favorite memories from the past few weeks....
































Seriously, could I be any luckier? I have the best life!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I love this post! When I was little, my family started this thing and we just called it leave pictures. We would rake up a pile of leaves and then take pictures in them *the dog was always included*. Now that I am big, I miss those days. (Just an idea and a great memory for the kids.)

-Kathryn

English said...

thanks! we have SO many leaves at our new house...I think we could definitely make this a yearly tradition!! =)