Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pumpkin Pickin' at my Parents

This fall has been a busy, but beautiful one. The weather has been amazing with the leaves changing color every so slightly from week to week. This fall we have certainly made use of our time. Since McKenzie has started kindergarten we value family time even more. With no real plans in mind...we seamlessly found fall things to do. We hit Beak and Skiff before the school year started, knowing how popular it is in the fall, picked our apples, visited some pumpkin farms, rode the ponies and now picking the girls' pumpkins from my parent's garden. This has become a tradition the last five years. Here are some pictures,...unedited, blurry, and real. My life. 




My Dad added a new feature this year....a tractor ride to the garden =)




very hard decisions to make.....





you would think they'd smile....but nope. Sometimes these pictures tell more of a story than a stage smile =) I want to remember my kids for who they are....not what I want them to look like in a picture.


So proud of her pumpkin










No comments: