Sunday, October 13, 2013

Leah and the girls visit Syracuse!

My friend Leah and her girls Hadley and Callie came to visit from Corning last weekend. Our girls have known each other since birth. Although we don't see each other as much as I'd like, our times spent visiting are always a blast. Leah is one of those girls who I turn to for advice about anything and everything. She's always willing to deal with all of my stupid questions and issues I am having at the time. It takes about ten minutes before I immediately feel better. We plan together, we find deals together, I steal her shopping lists, she helps me balance our finances,....even though we talk almost daily, it's always nice to visit in person. So they packed up, drove out and we all met up at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo. It was a beautiful fall day, with very little people visiting, so it felt like we had the zoo to ourselves. 











Kenzie's face says it all in this picture. She was having quite the day. (insert sarcasm)

Look at how far we've come Leah!!






No comments: