Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wonder Works

A few months ago we were able to visit Wonder Works at Destiny USA.... It was Teacher Appreciation Week so we all got in for free, who doesn't LOVE free stuff!? I love being a teacher....I REALLY love when teachers are recognized for their hard work and get treated extra special with extra perks like this =) The entire family was able to enjoy the displays and hands, unbreakable toys.The girls had a great time running around and playing....and maybe learning a thing or two =)








Hey! Let's play in a rocketship! 


Gigantic piano...we need this in our basement.





This light up wall was by far the coolest thing there, in my opinion.


Huge bubble area,  Riley's favorite part! We made some kick ass bubbles if I do say so myself. 


Kenzie's first simulator ride....she LOVED it, I had a heart attack the entire time she was in there.They filliped upside down like it was their job....She's fearless,... just like her Dad. 





No comments: