Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ithaca Science center

Over break we packed up the car and headed out to Ithaca Science 
center to meet up with a long time friend Leah and her two little girls. It had been a year or so since we all met up, but no matter how much time passes we still are able to pick up right where we left off. I love that no pressure type of friendship. Her girls are adorable (and so well behaved might I add) and spending time with them is always a great time. 

cone heads for everyone! 



Quick lunch at Friendly's before we went to play for the day. 



Hover craft rides!!!



How does wind work??

Endless water toys...Riley was in love!


Hey! Let's make some electricity..shall we?!


Look at THAT train table!


Let me show you Riley....this is what sinks....THIS is what floats.


3,...2,....1....Blastofffff!!!


This magnet = super cool!



Water ramp/slide thing. Riley was soaked by the end of this exhibit,...so soaked I had to buy her a tee shirt just so she wouldn't freeze!


So THIS is how my skeleton works!

Look Mom! I'm touching a star fish!



I'd have to say that this was the coolest kids museum I've been to with the girls....it rocks! Everyone was so friendly (like everyone you meet in Ithaca) and it wasn't packed with a million kids which I loved even more. The girls really didn't want to leave...there were endless exhibits to play with (a lot more hands on than any other place I've been to). I'd highly recommend it to anyone with kids. Plus, teachers get in for FREE year round....LOVE it! We can't wait to get back this summer to play in their huge outdoor play area....so looking forward to that! 

No comments: