Tuesday, July 5, 2011

To damask or not damask...





It's always been a dream of mine to have one of those WOW bedrooms. One that has design, warmth, and comfort. Now that we own our own home, decoratingthe bedroom is my next job, scratch that, ADVENTURE! Luckily I have a husband who supports whatever design ideas I may have, so tackling this project makes it even more fun!


For weeks I've wanted a bold print...at first it was damask...With wall colors like this....




But then I fell in love with this print from JCPenney ... still has that bold black and white I was looking for, but more girly. Love the softness it brings to the room...

Then with some cool accents above the bed like this....





Tell me, am I crazy, or do I have something here....

<3
Jenn






1 comment:

Heather said...

By the way, I LOVE damask.