Sunday, December 23, 2012

Buddy the Elf visits again....2012

We had a lot of fun with Buddy the Elf this year. The girls totally got into it to, so much more than last year. I'm going to miss him when he leaves for the North Pole...

Buddy's first visit- He shows up for dinner with new Christmas plates

Buddy goes fishing

Buddy has a late night date with Barbie

Buddy gets caught in the cookie jar

Buddy likes to read to his friends

Cirque de Buddy

He he, I t-peed your tree!

I "mustache" you a question! Have you been good this year?

Snow angels in the night


Magic seeds

Movie night with friends

Swinging in snowflakes

Countdown to Christmas

Buddy is taken hostage



Buddy the Pirate!

Snowball fight!

I spy with my little eye....



Up, up and away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy goes zip-lining

To shave or not to shave,...that is the question

Red milk for all! hehehe

Two more nights of Buddy....what will he do next?

No comments: