Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lyons Falls

If and when I become rich, I will buy a cabin, in the middle of the woods just like this one. I will read, and play games, watch movies, kayak, canoe, hike, relax with my family and friends and be on a quest to see every waterfall in the world. Excessive I know, but this weekend away was exactly what our family needed. The weather turned out to be perfect. We were able to hike, check out some waterfalls, and most importantly spend some much needed quality time together as a family before the holidays hit and life gets chaotic. It was our quiet before the storm I guess you can say. The girls were so happy being outside in nature.
It felt peaceful. It felt refreshing. It felt freeing.






Riley was in awe. Really, she stood there for 5 minutes, just staring.








Yes, that is Tony pretending to slip. He kinda gets goofy when he's on "vacation"








 
She had her binoculars. She was ready to see a moose.









No comments: