Wednesday, June 29, 2011

You gotta start somewhere....

This is a blog about life, love, family, and most importantly......food.


Although this blog is a work in progress, and it will probably change one hundred times before I get it "right", it's my place to share what goes on in my crazy day-to-day life as a mom, wife, daughter, teacher, and friend.


So, here we go...I gotta start somewhere...right?


Recipe: Fried Summer Squash


Ingredients
-Two yellow "summer" squash
-Slice into thin disc like slices
-Buy Bisquick's Shake and Pour
-Add 1 1/2 cups of water to Bisquick-shake well
-Pour in large bowl
-Dip each slice in bowl until covered
-Fry in a pan using veggie oil until golden brown on both sides
-To finish place on paper towels to absorb extra oil, and add salt.


Enjoy!

<3 Jenn


















4 comments:

Unknown said...

I will have to try this. Sounds great

Kathy said...

Oh Thannks, I didn't know they had Bisquick in a Bottle.

Kufsy said...

You figured it out.

English said...

I'm so happy you guys came to check out my blog! I'm getting used to it, I hope you enjoy!